Prophet 5 tasting notes
Prophet 5 is a NEIPA from Wylie brewed with Motueka and Simcoe hops. It has berries in the nose, with blueberries, cramberries and also some citrus hints. Taste is sweet, with bitterness and some sour notes from the berries.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
0 / 100
0 / 100