5.5 € per unit
When all this is over How do You Want the World To Be Different? tasting notes
When all this is over How do You Want the World To Be Different? from Rebel’s Brewery is a India Pale Ale from Italy. It gets a 50 rating in Ratebeer and with a a moderate ABV (7.0%) together with a moderate bitterness.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).