Mosaiik tasting notes
Mosaiik is an West Coast IPA by Pühaste brewed with Vienna malt and Vic Secret hops. It has a very tropical aroma, with mango, citrus, peaches and hints of hay. Taste is also tropical, but with a more citric feeling, moderate bitterness and a very soft mouthfeel with a dry finish.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
92 / 100
92 / 100