Shedland tasting notes
Shedland is the first beer from Oddity Brewing, an IPA brewed with Columbus, Centennial, Idaho 7 and Ekuanot hops. It has a citrus nose, with some pineapple. Taste is sweet, with orange, apricot and lemon and some herbal hints.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).