Add to Favourites
C4 IPA tasting notes
C4 IPA from Nova Runda is a India Pale Ale from Croatia. It scores 3.91 points in Untappd and a total rating of 98 in Ratebeer and with a a moderate ABV (6.1%) paired with a strong bitterness (80 IBUs).
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
100 / 100
98 / 100
3.91 / 5
3.866 / 5