5.75 € per unit
Virgin Waters tasting notes
Virgin Waters from NIB Brewing is a India Pale Ale from Spain. It has an overall rating of 4 in Untappd and with a a moderate ABV (6.8%) together with a moderate bitterness.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
4 / 5
3.921 / 5