Devil´s IPA Gluten Free tasting notes
Devil´s IPA is a gluten-free IPA from Marina, brewed with Columbus, Citra and Galaxy hops. It has a fruity and herbal nose, with some caramel and bready hints. Taste is bitter with citric, bready and caramel hints and a light bitter finish.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
50 / 100
68 / 100