2.75 € per unit
Epa! Euskal Pale Ale tasting notes
Laugar Epa! is a refreshing reinterpretation of an American Pale Ale, brewed with Chinook, Cascade and Columbus hops. It pours hazy orange with a small white head. Fruity aromas of hops, citrus and pine needles. The flavour is moderate sweet and then bitter with a dry finish. Perfect beer for a warm summer day.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).