Add to Favourites
buy Laugar Demon Cleaner · tasting notes
Demon Cleaner is a collab between Laugar and Galician brewery Malte. It's part of the Desert Series, a series of beers cellebrating the US West Coast style and its music—in this label they pay tribute to the stoner band Kyuss. It is a West Coast IPA, with greats amounts of hop and punchy bitterness. Aromas are herbal with some citrus hints, and taste is bitter with herbal notes and a lot of hops.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
3.72 / 5
3.765 / 5