3.5 € per unit
Viakrucis (Can/lata) tasting notes
Viakrucis from La Pirata commemorates a small tradition from the village of Súria, where young people climbs up a hill loaded with beers until they reach a small church. It is an IPA brewed with Tomahawk, Summit and Citra hops. Aroma has a lot of fruity hoppiness, and taste is quite bitter and fruity with hints of malts and tropical taste all along. Now also in can!
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
80 / 100
83 / 100
3.6 / 5
3.706 / 5