3.5 € per unit
Tremenda 2.0 tasting notes
Tremenda 2.0 from La Pirata is a India Pale Ale from Spain. It gets a 50 rating in Ratebeer, taste has a high ABV (8.0%) paired with a strong bitterness (120 IBUs).
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).