9.9 € per unit
Lost the Plot tasting notes
Lost the Plot from Joy Project is a India Pale Ale from Brazil. It has an overall rating of 4.12 in Untappd, taste has a high ABV (7.5%) together with a moderate bitterness.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
4.12 / 5
4.009 / 5