Add to Favourites
You Guys Into Biotransformation? tasting notes
You Guys Into Biotransformation?? is an IPA from a collab between Hop Hooligans and Dry & Bitter, brewed with oats, pineapple and Simcoe and Nelson Sauvin hops. Nose is citric, with pineapple, mango and some grassy hints. Taste is also fruity and bitter, with pine notes and citric hints.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
3.78 / 5
3.9 / 5