Add to Favourites
Zero IBU IPA tasting notes
Zero IBU IPA by Gross is a special IPA with 0 IBUs and a 5,8% ABV. It has a citric and lemon aroma, with some pineapple hints. Taste is moderately sweet and bitter, with a soft fresh finish.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
3.55 / 5
3.807 / 5