Ocata is a Session IPA by Garage Beer, brewed with Mosaic and Palisade hops. It is a juicy Session IPA with some floral touches, and hints of peach and mango. Taste is sweet and bitter, with a long bitter aftertaste and a smooth and silky mouthfeel.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).