All Together (Multicolaboración) tasting notes
All Together is an IPA from Garage, brewed from a recipe of Other Half Brewing as part of a worldwide collaboration to support hospitality professionals. It has Mosaic, Simcoe and Citra hops that give a very tropical aroma with some herbal notes. Taste is tropical with citrus and resin hints and a moderate bitterness.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).