Goodbye Blue Monday tasting notes
Goodbye Blue Monday is an IPA from a collab between Galway Bay and Begyle Brewing, brewed with Columbus, Citra, Cascade and Mosaic hops. It has fresh citric lemon nose, with some grassy and resinous hints. Taste is sweet and malty, with some pine and citrus hints, and a light and dry resinous finish.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
97 / 100
96 / 100