Add to Favourites
Full Sail tasting notes
Full Sail by Galway Bay is an IPA brewed with Columbus, El Dorado an Cascade Hops. It has a lot of citrics and fruity aromas and some herbal hints, with a good ballance between sweetness and bitterness and a very refreshing mouthfeel.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
3.61 / 5
3.695 / 5