Loving Vaccines tasting notes
Loving Vaccines is an IPA from a collab between Espiga and GaragArt, brewed with Cascade and Mosaic hops. It has citric and herbal notes in the aroma, with pine, grass and peach notes. Taste is sweet and bitter, with a very silky mouthfeel and a moderate bitter finish.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
0 / 100
0 / 100