5.9 € per unit
Limited Releases vol. 2 tasting notes
Limited Releases vol. 2 from Espiga is a India Pale Ale from Spain. It gets a 4.02 rating in Ratebeer and with a a moderate ABV (7%) together with a moderate bitterness (54 IBUs).
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
4.02 / 5
3.719 / 5