King in the North tasting notes
King in the North is an IPA from a collab between Espiga and Naparbier, brewed with Simcoe hops. It has a fruity aroma, with peach and apricot and some passion fruit notes. Taste is fruity with a good ballance between bitterness and sweetness and a very smooth mouthfeel.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
0 / 100
0 / 100