Two-Tone tasting notes
Two Tone is an American Pale Ale from Edge Brewing, brewed with Citra, Simcoe and Topaz hops, dedicated to Ska, Bluebeat and 2-Tone music. It has floral and hoppy notes in the nose, with a moderate bitter and fruity taste and a light and clean finish.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).