This website requires JavaScript.

Corsendonk

Corsendonk logo

Corsendonk about

The Priory of Corsendork in Oud-Turnhout (Belgium) was founded as a brewery and malt house in 1398, until it the Priory was closed in 1784 by Austrian Emperor Josepth II. It was rebuilt in 1968 and started operating as a hotel, and in 1982 started to give the brand to two local beers, that became the Corsendonk Pater and the Corsendonk Agnus.

American Express Visa Mastercard Apple Pay Google Pay DMCA.com Protection Status