Art+29 Florida IPA tasting notes
Art +29 Florida IPA is a collab between Browar Stu Mostów and Australian brewery Yeastie Boys, brewed with oat and rice flakes and Azacca, Topaz, Citra and otueka hops. It is a very hoppy IPA, with a nose full of mango, pineapple, tangeraine and citrus as well as some grassy notes. Taste is moderately sour and bitter, with tropical notes and a smooth and dry finish.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).