Add to Favourites
Persikofeber IPA tasting notes
Brewski Persikofeber is a deliciously peachy IPA. Pours clear golden colour with a thin white head. Aroma is hoppy and fruity with peaches, grapefruit, citrus fruits, hops and malts. Taste is light to medium sweet, light malty and fruity, with notes of citrus, grapefruit, lemon, biscuits, peaches and a generous citric bitterness. Medium body, with a touch of sweetness leading to a bitter finish. Really fresh fruity IPA, with a generous hop presence.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
3.65 / 5
3.703 / 5