Add to Favourites
buy Althaia Cap Blanc · tasting notes
Cap Blanc from Althaia is a India Pale Ale from Spain. It gets a 3.6 rating in Untappd and 42 rating in Ratebeer, it has a low ABV (4.5%) together with a moderate bitterness (42 IBUs).
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
22 / 100
42 / 100
3.6 / 5
3.61 / 5