Here Comes the Reaper tasting notes
Here Comes the Reaper is an IPA by 18th Street Brewery brewed with Mosaic and Chinook hops. Nose is very citric, with some tropical fruits and hints of spices. Taste is bitter and moderately spicy, with citric and tropical notes and a dry and refreshing finish.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
77 / 100
83 / 100